Home :: Aquariums, Fish Tanks & Equipment
Aquarium - Complete Set-up Inc Fish, Filter, Heater, Air Pump & Dec - 4 Foot / 48 inches / 140 Litres
Complete Aquarium Set-Up
Lovely fish tank with all the equipment you need.
To buy everything included in this auction would set you back well over £300.
Includes the following equipment:
- Clearseal glass aquarium 48 W x 15 H x 12 inches D (122cm x 38cm x 30cm) holds approximately 140 Litres (31 Gallons).
- Matching black metal stand 48.75 inches W x 20 inch H x 12.5 inch D (214cm x 51cm x 32cm).
- Black fitted hood with condensation covers, feeding holes, light holder & flap.
- Fluval 305 external filter. Rated for tanks up to 300l meaning its over specified for this size of tank. Comes with original box & manuals.
- Hydor External Thermal Heater 200w. This is a fab heater that is fitted outside the tank to the output hose of the filter meaning less clutter taking up space in the tank. Includes box, manual and receipt.
- Arcadia Ultra Seal ACU36 Fluorescent Lighting Controller with tube. Includes box & manuals.
- Rena Air 200 air pump & stone.
- Decoration including fine black gravel/sand, plastic plants, resin mangrove root, fibreglass rocks, slate, granite stones and some floating pennywort live plants.
- Supply of fish food.
- 4-gang extension lead.
- Two 4-5 inch synodontis catfish AKA Feathered or upside down catfish
- Ten zebra danios (theyre the blurs at the top of the tank)
- One miscellaneous 3 inch cat fish
- All the fish are peaceful and live quite happily together, The synodontis are territorial but are fine as long as they have a hidey hole each which in this tank are provided by the resin root, rocks and the slate.
- This tank is lightly stocked so plenty of scope to add more community fish.
This set up has been running for four years now is well cycled and stable. The fish are all 18 months to two years old and were bought after my blue crayfish, who had the tank to himself, died at the grand old age of three. Everything is in good condition the only bad points are some cracks in the condensation covers in the lid (these arent visible and dont effect their effectiveness) and some minor scratches to the glass.
The only essential additional stuff you will need is some water conditioner (available from pet shops) and a dedicated bucket (to prevent contamination of the water with cleaning products etc). A timer for the light, siphon, fish net & glass scraper would also be useful.
Only selling as I no longer have the time to spend on this tank and were moving house in the near future.
Please note this is a large and heavy tank. You will need a minimum of two people to collect it, a large car or van (I have fitted this into an estate car with the rear seats down), large bucket 20+ litres with a lid to transport the fish (if you are travelling a long way you will also need a suitable heater & battery air pump or 12vdc to 240vac adapter to use the pump with the tank and a bucket to transport the filter (filter media needs to remain wet or the beneficial bacteria that clean the water will die). Some sheets and blankets are also useful to protect the glass.
Advertiser: Charlie Francis
Telephone: 01978 769 299
Town: Hope, Wrexhamm
Advert stats: [Added or updated:28/01/13 Views: 1559]